Game closes without errors - WINDOWS 11

I’m not able to play because of the game constantly closing without errors or warnings.
Let’s say that the game crashes without errors like 90% of the time I’m trying to play.

Sometimes, it randomly lets me play for an hour or two.

F** this…

Tried every solution I could find before posting this.

Same here. It was fine last season. I did not crash at all. But this time its so constant I can barely do 5 bounties in a row So basically I cannot progress in this season.
I will try to update video drivers and see if that fixes it.
I already did a full scan repair on the Bnet launcher and that did nothing.

win10 x64
16gb ram
i9 9900
gtx 1070

Updating video drivers seems to have fixed it

If the game itself does not report an error, there are likely error messages that do exist either in Event Viewer (Windows+R > type eventvwr) and/or Reliability History (click Start and start typing “reliability” without quotes). You’re looking for things that happen near the crash.

There’s nothing there, honestly so frustrating, sometimes I get to play a lot, no crashes, other times like right now, I can’t even load into town that it closes instantly, no errors, no message.
My GPU is updated, I’ve tried playing with everything else closed, it doesn’t help.

Hey Spinal,

If the game is closing with no error message, where it basically acts like you hit Alt+F4 to force close it, this can sometimes be caused by memory issues. You may want to try running a memory diagnostic to see if that shows any errors.

We’ve also seen a few cases where other installed software can conflict with the game application and cause it to close. For example, some players in Brazil often use online banking security software called Diebold / Warsaw and that has been known to cause this type of crash with no error message in several Blizzard games.

1 Like

Thank you, it was the Warsaw software indeed. I guess I can’t do banking while playing Diablo. That sucks, but at least I know what was causing it.