G Rift 70 and onwards help / advice

Hey guys, I have a pretty interesting necro that I have been running for this season and I seem to be wondering where to go from here. I’m wondering if I need to roll a set and just dodge the unique non-set bonuses or keep it going. I have all the necro sets in stash. Also, what do you think of this set up? I’m getting some interesting damage on the primary due to the depth diggers and the cube powers.

Check out my necro and keep me posted with what you think I can do to min/max some gear and items.

I’d recommend either Trag’Oul or LoD Blood Nova. Both are fairly tanky and can go above GR100 with relative ease. Great against masses of enemies, struggle a bit against single targets.

I can give a few tips based on what I can easily see can be improved in terms of rolls/certain items and skills you don’t need but since I don’t know the LoD builds all that well I would just say go to maxroll and check out their LoD guides. With Blood Nova or Corpse Explosion like you have now you can do some nice things.

Or if you want to keep using a primary then I believe Grim Scythe LoD is still a good thing, just don’t know how efficient it is for farming vs mages or Corpse Explosion.