Full Mechanics of new Legendary Affixes incl. Bugs and a QoL changes

It is actually okay sorry to say. By putting it on a follower and having it actually work for the follower; everyone just wears it for solo pushing w/o any sacrifice or decision making at all. It’s just free damage for all.

So is stacking season circles in multiplayer. We don’t have that in solo. There is nothing wrong with items working on followers. It’s actually bad game design that most items don’t proc on followers.

4 Likes

Thanks sVr :+1:

BTW, wondering can those “Shields” help to keep the buff of Squirt’s Necklace, has anyone test it?

1 Like

Yes it does. I’ve already tested this and you have the potential of getting up to 8 keys.

Squirt’s Necklace: The 10 secs ramp up is way too long and I’d suggest it to be matched with endless walk set and scales dynamically over 5 secs.
Bug: current even if you have a damage absorption shield the stacks don’t reset only on physical damage taken and reset on affixes hitting the character.

2 Likes

Thanks!

You have answered a question about Squirts which I was about to test.

Very nice write up.

I think allowing executioner to work on follower would be a nice buff to solo play. Groups are already several times more effective. It just doesnt make sense to me why buffing multiplayer even further

5 Likes

If this (and what the Blue above) posted was actually true, the developers wouldn’t have built in the limitation on Shield and Conduit. That was their approach from a balance perspective.

If the intention now is that only the wearer gets the benefit well…I guess this’ll be good for far fewer instances, unless the necklace can be relatively easily worked into push builds and more.

Did you miss the part where they said it was bugged?

Did you not read my post? Specific behavior like that is not a ‘bug’. It may have been a developer oversight, but that’s something else. It was specifically programmed for, hence not a ‘bug’.

Not working as intended, and “Oversight in Programming” means bug to me. It was not “specifically programmed” to work that way because she said exactly that. It was a an oversight when they programmed it.

If you want to call it something else, I guess that is up to you, but I call it a bug if it was never intended to work that way.

1 Like

This post doubles up on all information already here and has several bug reports in the same post which is what they ask not to do in the pinned post but good job?

1 Like

It would be nice imo, if bliz replace messerschmidt’s effect into FoT instead of current (or maybe just “chance of cooldown” for not that op). Seems good as a “time interact mechanic” and gives us extra weapon slot and many funny builds

1 Like