From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

i’m not a barb player but also with the buff wiz and necro still stronger, so this nerf is a joke! Support!

9 Likes

Best community since 2000–hands down.

4 Likes

What Necromancer and Witch Doctor get nerfed?
Because Wizard isn’t being nerfed, 1 wizard build is being nerfed and wizard has 2 Tier S builds, Barb had none and after this nerf (or even if the belt is only nerfed to 100%) it will still have none.
Now I personally rather had them not nerfing the wizard build, I prefer buffing other classes and builds to this level, in seasons it may not matter but nerfing is not a good way to progress because of non-season and legendary gems imo.

Let’s ask the 10.5k paragon player to push with Rna’s beloved Dh and get that nerfed and see what he would think if we then began to “Well, you got a buff at least… I don’t see anything on the lb” and spam fictional numbers

2 Likes

If you’re against any barb nerfs check also these threads:

WW Rend OP, but S19 season theme OK?
Barb Nerf = NO S19
Hyuuuge barb Nerf 2.6.7
Streamer: “Small Nerf”
“We heard the whining of our dedicated troll community…”
Massive WW/Rend nerf on Blizzcon PTR
Another barb thread
ALL CLASSES UNITED for Barbs

7 Likes

Be sure to include my recent thread in that. Will edit this post with link when back on PC.

Edit: Here is the link to the thread I was mentioning.
Wheres the Barb? A look at all region Leaderboards

DEV, please revert the changes back. With original changes you should be proud of yourselves. New nerf is not expected by the community.

2 Likes

Really hope the nerf just a weird bug on console. Barb deserved better!

2 Likes

A little support here too pls

7 Likes

Bliz, leave the barbs their long overdue little spot in the sun and DO NOT NERF the ww build.

5 Likes

Thank you for this Free. I agree with everything you mentioned in your initial post. Awesome work for the whole barb community in this game! Keep it up & BLESSRNG for our warcry to be heard by the right ears!

5 Likes

Nobody in the top 10 on that list has over 6k paragon, but Barb is being balanced around someone doing a 140 with 10,500 para. That run would have him at 7th on that list. But no, better reduce the power by 67%.

1 Like

Removing the damage multiplier from Lamentation after letting people use it is a bit like the Judge saying, “The jury will disregard…”
The jury heard it. We played with it.
An adjustment would have been met with grumbling acceptance.
Removal was met with outrage.

2 Likes

No to the Lamentation Nerf. Revert please.

Can’t claim it was for balance.

2 Likes

Obviously it was NOT for balance. That much is clear by the staggering amount of clears above 140 that ARE on live right now.

2 Likes

Hahaha, agree with this, don’t even mention that name. Your best hope is not seeing that name in any of your threads.

Orange text is always a multiplier. The white text like the 15% rolled on shoulders is additive

Déjà vu
Don’t worry guys… We all know how this works. :thinking: We will get the 200% buff. We just have to wait a few years like with the bracers! :partying_face:
Déjà vu

6 Likes

I saw a couple of trolls on reddit actually celebrating the nerf because they hate Free.

You stay classy D3 community.

7 Likes

Your use of Darkpotatoes makes me laugh a little every time.

2 Likes