From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

Not only the Barbarian community, but most of the D3 players.

2 Likes

+1 To the Barbros. I’ve run out of pluses lol.

A downvote button would be handy for a few folks lol.

1 Like

Please bring back Rend buff.

4 Likes

If you want to see how empty and hollow a person soul can be, take a deep look of the eyes of those who cry to nerf barb.

3 Likes

Your personal integrity, once established and earned, people don’t have to think about it. They know. They know you. They know you’ll do the right thing every time. Rex Tillerson

Blizzard be that company. Revert the nerf.

1 Like

My feelings:

I knew my fellow Barbs would show up to shine, but y’all blowing away every expectation. Seriously. If nothing else, this proves that the Barb community is like no other. I couldn’t be more proud of my fellow Barbs.

IF you haven’t seen it, look at Roid’s thread here:

And take a look at Pro’s here:

The facts are in. Barb is NOT OP. The nerf is unwarranted.

Keep it up. Do not falter.

We deserve to NOT be nerfed!

19 Likes

Not a barb, monk mostly (though I find an ice shout build really fun to play on console) but I’m with you 100%.

With the seasonal buff mind you. AFAIK these classes were reaching that level WITHOUT the seasonal buff. I think this should be emphasized more in Barb arguments because nerf trolls far too often get away with comparing Barbs+S19 buff on PTR with non S19 buff classes, and it should be called out whenever you spot it.

Ehhhh. I wasn’t super impressed with the new Monk set myself. Tempest Rush just doesn’t have very good supporting legendaries (the bracers are a joke) so it’s just not going to get juice. Crusader set is great though, except the DR stacks way way slow.

3 Likes

nerf w/e u want devs, but if barb dont have at lest one build that end up in the top 3 u never gon hear the end of it from me…or maybe u ill never hear from me again

1 Like

I was happy to play barb next season and hope, you see, that barb rend is not OP.
Please revert lamentation back to at least 150%.

3 Likes

Not a barb player, but I do think barbs needs some serious love.
After being neglected so long, so what’s the harm in letting them have ONE powerful build?

5 Likes

As a non-Barb mainer and a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist who actually got a kick out of WWRend Barb on the PTR, I support this 110%.

4 Likes

I started out playing Barb, particularly WW in the S1, S2, so after playing a lot of DH mostly in s16-s18 just because it offers the best clears, I was really hoping to reacquaint myself in s19 with WW again.

Please don’t ruin it by nerfing a decent PTR build just because you developers think you’re right, and all of us are wrong again.

Let the Barb change the whole game back to how it was when we started please, something that was fun!

2 Likes

It is calculated that each GR tier requires 17,5% more damage (correct me if I’m wrong). With this data in hands, I wonder why is so difficult to buff classes sets by X*17,5% to reach the so called balance. I mean, it’s math, right? What holds them back?

If this happens, it will be a disaster for the barb community. We have waited so long for out class to be viable and now… nerfed before it even started. And all because someone with 10 K para did 140 which is totally normal… The guy did 145 with Wizz for God’s sake…

Nevertheless I don’t think Blizz care anymore, I don’t know where do they get so much bullsh*t and stupid decisions…

1 Like

All of it happened before (RxT) and it will happen again (Darkpotatoes). However at that time, the nerf was only 2GRs. This time, it is 7GRs.

1 Like

Agree.
Barb rend buff is at where it should be. It doesn’t make sense to nerf it just because some 10k paragon guy did a high clear on a fishy map.

2 Likes

I actually think it might not even be enough to reach Wizard’s GR tier. This Lamentation change is insanity

1 Like

Just look at the number of likes your opening post got.
And that the initial response is flagged out.

6 Likes

I just had a GR game a few minutes ago with my 1670 paragon fully augmented WW barbarian. Doing level 105 with another barbarian who was leap quake. We both did jack all damage and I ended up dying four times to the guardian before we beat it. Afterwards a demon hunter and a wizard with around 1300 paragon came in. I was forced to go zbarb while they went around killing everything at 105. It was bloody embarrassing.

1 Like

Welcome to barb world since 7 years. I always have to go zbarb when playing with friend cuz i can do nothing to help dmgwise even when they have the same paragon. Its always a huge let down watching your friends (wiz,dh) killing everything like its nothing while you only can kill the trash they left with low health, and even then it takes you enormous time to kill them while your friends are already in another map.

2 Likes