From a Barb to you Saders

I truly wish you boys the best of luck retaining your buffs and OP stature. As we all know if you are not a Wizard or a Necro, Blizzard doesn’t want you in meta group play and able to be the top soloing GR capable class.

Barb has already seen not once but twice, the abusive tormenting behavior of the blizzard devs and their “balance team”. As a barb that has experienced this over and over. I hope you guys honestly get to enjoy being the supreme king and not have your power taken away. Because it honestly sucks balls. Especially, when your power wasn’t actually OP, but actually in-line.

Have fun, enjoy it while it last boys, because unfortunately we already know the odds are not in your favor. Wizard and Necro Prio > all others.

11 Likes

cry. this build will be nerfed and its should be.

3 Likes

Yup. Not even sorry.

Crazy if it gets nerfed after we’ve spent all our mats and bounty runes on getting perfect Valor gear!

1 Like

Only shotgun holy is OP … The lighting thor playstyle is perfecly well balanced.

Nerf only the shotgun, don’t be stupid blizz.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. As you can see we have trolls and negative Nancys everywhere. Alt account idiocy.

Whatever happens happens.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s their game. I personally want every class balanced but it was fun last night shotgunning mobs for trillions!

1 Like

Very very very fun. Even with my insane lag atm.

Don’t care about meta. Don’t care about cheaterboards.

Just care about fun.

3 Likes

But you know as someone with a copy of D3, you have the choice of picking 6-7 classes in Diablo 3 which includes crusader and barbarian, right? So you’re sending this letter to yourself?

1 Like

I think the devs finally got sick of being sandbagged by DH/Wiz players. Should have happened years ago but it is what it is.

Also if the rumors are true and the ‘Classic’ dev team does not include Wyatt that would also explain why wizards were toppled.

Eventually someone was going to hit 150. If it is only ok for Wiz/Nec (traditionally the highest clearing group/solo specs) but not anyone else that’s bias. Perhaps this shift is an indicator that other fingers are on the buttons, finally.

I’m pulling like crazy (pun intended) for Lamentation’s nerf to be reverted. The fun police have gone too far this time.

2 Likes

Nah. Just more sour grapes, thinly veiled.

Not to mention the 2 mins clearings from WW Barbarians, that is not OP at all…

Btw think Blizzard nerfed ancient Valor drop rates (at least what I see), hundreds of ancients dropped, but ZERO valor in season.

1 Like

Dude,

There’s a difference of two GR lvls between sader and barb. Not twenty. lol

Is this why I haven’t gotten any Ancients in Season, sucks.