From 2018 to 2020 what a difference

I understand… Aside from a stint of playing the “Galaxy on Fire” games several years ago, I’m not either.

I kinda have poor eye sight so mobile gaming is too small to enjoy for me and way to full of micro-transactions that are always in $USD as an Aussie that is expensive.

A couple of main issues here… 5 inch screen, 1 inch wide thumbs = :grimacing:
Then there’s the battery wear problem…
Nah.

I wasn’t interested in DI back then, I’m not interested now, and to be honest, my interest in D4 is almost nil.

Hah! I remember walking around BlizzCon, hearing so much hate. So many people were so angry, it was stifling. I don’t know that it’s my venue (I rarely play anything but Candy Crush on my phone), and I knew back then that getting D4 or updated content to D3 were going to be unlikely any time soon, but it was disappointing all the same.

The anger, though. I will never forget how angry people were. I was just disappointed.

Edited for grammar.

Oh yes, I really thought there will be something great announced at 2018, big disappointment. But I never complained idea of making Diablo I, Im spending so much time with my phone and I will be playing Diablo on my phone. First Diablo I was just like other Netease games and that was crappy, but now it looks really good.

Blizzard are luckily known for changing their plans. There might be a little hope somewhere :smiley:

That is really the main issue of smartphone gaming imo.
Sure, a tablet makes that issue better. The second issue is that you just dont have anywhere near the same control as with a gamepad or keyboard/mouse. Creating high-quality complex, fast-paced mobile games just seems impossible. And honestly why I wouldn’t expect mobile gaming to ever take over the gaming industry completely, as some seem to believe it will.
Of course, we might (as unlikely as it is) get to a point where your phone is your console/pc; as in the phone streams the game to your TV/monitor and you have a controller/keyboard/mouse connected. But then it is no longer meaningful to call it mobile phone gaming.

I’m sensing an Amazon wishlist link incoming… :wink:

I have a slightly older Blu phone I no longer use that should play it fine. (could play clones of the game ok on it).

I won’t run DI on my current phone. It has no games on it, I rely on it for work and communication. If I want to play mobile games, I use an older phone or a tablet. (I rarely use a tablet)