Friends list on Nintendo Switch

Hi. I’ve tried Googling this… a lot, but to no avail, so I’ll try here. I’ll start by saying I’m new to Nintendo Switch, but have been a Blizzard-games-player for a very long time, so I have a lot of friends on my battle.net. My question is: can I somehow see/transfer my friends that are online on my Switch? I have Nintendo connected on Blizzard > account settings > connections, but I cannot see anyone online on the console. I wonder if I’ve made a mistake at some point, but I have no idea what. Do friends on the console have to be added individually using the digit-friend-code thing? I hope someone can help.

EDIT: I should probably mention that on accountsnintendocom > user information > linked accounts, Nintendo Network ID is listed as “Not linked,” but when I try to link it, it says “The Nintendo Network ID or password is not correct.” When I try to reset password, it says “The Nintendo Network ID or e-mail address is not correct,” even though it is linked in some way considering the icon switch I made on the website also changed the icon on my console. Am I being dumb? O_O

I know this is an old question but the answer is that you can’t transfer your friends list to the Switch version. There is also no benefit to doing it since there is no crossplay in D3. If you want to find people to play with there is a fairly active discord that you can find in the Switch D3 subreddit faq.