Frenzy barb is what Raiment should've been

Frenzy barb is what Raiment set should’ve been. They are pretty similar but Raiment build as RGK has lower damage and toughness (Damage Reduction). Please buff Raiment so that it can compete with other RGKs! Hope to see this buff in S21!

3 Likes

In a way yes. I heard Raiment is strong enough to push just squishy. I’ve run Frenzy and honestly, it’s probably more squishy due to the fact that you can get CC’d really easily and it doesn’t have much room to prevent that. I haven’t tried it myself yet, but I want to. I think if it has the damage, it could be possible to find a viable way to push with it. Though I’m not holding my breath as most of the time, the meta is the best build. I constantly experiment and it usually falls flat and I end up with the meta build.

I agree, also they went the wrong way with the set when they choose generator & DS… they should have used SW Insted, but that is too late now, since two other Sets have SW as part of the set.

But they could go for gen-ephi combo insted on the set.

I know some ppl like the DS fokus but personaly i feel it was the wrong skill to fokus on with a generator set, i mean hell even inner sanctuary would be a better match.

I tried the Raiment set with Shenlongs… Whomever said it could push at any capacity was either lying or I did it wrong. It felt like I was punching a wall at grift 90. May as well not be wearing a set.

Raiment Generator is one of the hardest builds to play well. You need a lot of attack speed to keep Flying Dragon procced and you need a lot of Vit to stay alive at high GR’s. You also have to dash every few seconds to keep the generator buff active. The set is in need of a rework.

From other players’ opinion - Raiment is a set that cant be used at any decent level of efficiency at low-mid paragon levels. Only high - that is because the set is squishy as hell at it “relies” on relative catching up in comparison to greater rift monster damage (since monster damage scales slower than health).

So basically - you get insane paragon, you get insane stats, you catch-up defense-wise, which allows you to stay alive and actually deal damage.

For me, since Im a scrub, its unplayable.

1 Like