Freinds on list coming up as unknown

Friends list coming up with friends name, 0(300) unknown. Cannot join their game, they cant join our game, sometimes issues with non seasonal and seasonal, even though both are seasonal. Cant find player, player off, ect… and looking at both online. Them to me, and me to them. Want to fix this issue, cant play with friends. Also notice fellow clanmembers the same, half are okay, other half same as above, name 0(300*) unknown.

Those issues are, unfortunately, well known…

The last update we got from Blizzard is:

Has there been any progress on this? I started Season 19 yesterday and have had issues with people on my Friends List showing as a level 58 unknown. I’m assuming that because it’s listed as an unknown, it can’t differentiate between seasonal and non seasonal and therefore won’t even give me the option to group. I have tried this on both my laptop and desktop with 4 different friends and all had the same result. However, they could see my level and class and seasonal status.

Yes mine is doing this too, very annoying, cant play with my friends, youd expect for season restarts the servers would be at increased load, but its been like this for three days now, since season start.

I am just not getting this.