Freezing loading in

loading into the game… ever since the crash last night… authenticating into the server the game just overall freezes and my game wont even load up all together does perfectly fine but wont authenticate my hero list at all and just freezes my game

game stops responding on server authentication retrieving hero list…it freezes and thats all i get when i launch diablo 3…i crashed last night and its been doing this since almost 24 hours ago

Yea same issue for me. Game crashed during a gr rift yesterday out of no where. it’s been 24 hours since. I still get stuck on the loading screen where it says server authentication retrieving hero list. What to do?

Understand something nobody else is having the problem other then you two. It is more likely to do with the internet. The server doesn’t pick and choose what people they will let to login. Have you 3 tried to close the game out that is close the interface & the interface on the taskbar too. Even restarting your computer.

Actually, this is happening to many people as my main account has this problem and one of my friends also. Even a game master has said…

Game Master xxx here and sorry about this strange situation with Diablo 3. We did some testing on our side, and there appears to be a problem happening with this specific Diablo 3 account.

Unfortunately that’s not something we can resolve from our side as customer service, but we did have this sent up to the bug team to get further investigated. They will see what’s happening on the server that may be affecting the account and hopefully get this resolved as quickly as possible.

We don’t have an ETA on how long this will take but you should receive an email after this investigation has concluded. In the mean time, we ask that you please remain patient until this is sorted out.

I could let you login on my main account and it would do the same thing to you so it’s a server issue as I have tested this.