Forum statistics Weeks 1-5 and Trust level 3

You already are TL1. All you had to do was meet the very basic interaction requirements. They are covered in the sticky thread about the new forum features. New Forum Guide - Syntax & Features

Why am I still getting timed out then?

I couldn’t post yesterday for like 4 hours and finally gave up. Same thing happened over the weekend.

I have no idea at all. That is not something most people seem to have an issue with. I don’t know if you have any security settings or browser setting that might interfere.

The good news is that if you visit the forum on another 7 days total, you will get to Trust Level 2.

3 Likes

Is there an official list somewhere of what can/cannot be done at each Trust Level ?

The reason I ask is that, in the French language version of the forum guide (Guide du nouveau forum - Syntaxe et fonctionnalités - Discussion Générale - World of Warcraft Forums), the ability to create links and video embeds to trusted websites is available starting at TL 1.

Les joueurs au niveau de confiance 1 peuvent :
— Ouvrir un nombre illimité de sujets.
— Poster un nombre illimité de réponses/posts.
— Editer des wiki posts.
— Report/flag des posts.
— Créer un lien ou poster des vidéos vers des sites de confiance comme Blizzard, Youtube ou Twitch.

1 Like

Updated OP for Week 4 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wonder what requirements you will have to meet if there’s a Trust level 4 added.

I’ll give you a hint: It isn’t possible for any forum poster or MVP.

I’ll give you a second hint: My first hint is an actual honest to goodness fact.

Updated OP for Week 5 :sunglasses:

3 Likes