For those who plan on using entangling shot with GoD6

Equip the oddessy and cube dawn. It literally dawned on me right after i did my GR 130 clear. Few reasons for this.

1. Hatred management.

I saw a lot of players asking about how to manage hatred that want to stay in strafe, assuming no weaving. This will help because oddessys weapon AS is lower than dawn, thus consuming less hatred overall.

1. It hits harder with no drawbacks.

Now that strafed primaries can proc AD and pierces properly, there’s more reason to strafe around. Since attack speed has no effect on the amount of primaries shot from strafe and weaving, oddessys damage range beats out dawn hands down. It’s a nice boost to damage without having to do anything for it.

1. It’s easier to roll oddessy than dawn.

On the surface it may seem like it’s roughly the same, but its not. The difference in oddessys legendary damage affix range is not that big, however the difference between a 62% dawn and a 65% dawn is huge and it’s often times a matter of life and death.

Happy pew pewing DHs!

11 Likes

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah HumBug!

UPDATE: Got a good Oddessy to equip as ofc I wanted to try this out myself. Popped in 1 key and cleared a 132, 6 keys for the 135 clear. If you’re using ES, you give the above a serious consideration.

About Hatred management.

I may wrong but when Strafing with Dawn I don’t have Hatred problem after I use “Night Stalker” rune. I even don’t need “Bat” and switch to “Boar” :slight_smile:

lol hatred management?? what im full always … discipline is another story

The point of threads that I usually make similar to this is to help as many people as possible. Good on you that you are doing just fine with certain things, but the set allows for multiple play styles that effect people differently. You not having issues with hatred doesn’t mean it’s hard to understand why people might.

2 Likes

Don’t forget blood vengeance passive for speeds, and if you don’t want any resource issues equip Yangs.

2 Likes

Also, might want to warn people of the Numbing Traps bug if they don’t patch it before season 21.