For the love of Tyrael, buff Petrified Scream Drop rates

I second this, first it’s already a crap theme atleast buff the drop rate. Done 100’s GR’s I have 2 PS.

2 Likes

Drop rate horrendeous.
Rewards very poor now.
At wave 120 the enemies seem to get a big buff, certainly not the scaling at the rate of the previous 120 waves.

Season 26 will not keep players interested.

7 Likes

This season is a complete bust… augments are harder to get than last season… and no actual new content aside from a grind… also… STOP NERFING GOOD BUILDS… fix other other lackluster ones instead. ATM crusader is 110 with invoker… build not even fun compared to others

2 Likes

said this months ago. i’m never wrong, but my naysayers will also never admit i was right.

Months? Since they only announced it 4/4, I call BS.

2 Likes

The 2.7.3 / Season 26 PTR was announced 7th March (blog post).
The 2.7.3 / Season 26 PTR was opened on 10th March (forum sticky).
Plenty of us tested it a month before the announcement of it coming to live.

1 Like

He just calls every season bad so eventually he becomes right and it’s not a surprise. He was wrong on S24, Ethereals were amazing… heralded as probably the peak season since 4th cube and any choice 3 cube. He was wrong on S25, Shards…although yes not a great as they were on PTR turned out to still be really nice. He’s right on S26 because probabilities.

2 Likes

wrong, ethereals were op, literally made every class a 150 clear or failure. literally removed the ability to judge player skill due to being capped before potential skill could be shown. only casuals liked ethereals, top players hated.

s25 was a failure from the start, you’d have to literally missed the first week to not know this. cheaters had 5k paragon in the first week cheating with bugged god dh. literally right again as always.

called this season 26 as well. try reading the forums for once, it’s flooded with exactly what i was claiming last month.

gg

Ditto. Worst seasonal theme BY FAR.

I had slightly better luck - 3 from around 70 GRs.

I was p400 at the time, managed to hit 129, got around 60 paragon points. Was not a lot of fun to be honest - dervishes spawning all the time (was playing s6 impale); molten patches everywhere, lots of in game lag. Definitely NOT HC friendly, wouldn’t touch it with a 12 parsec barge pole.

Whoever thought this seasonal theme would be a good idea needs to get a boot up the posterior. It is CRAP.

This should have always been a requirement from the start…ENs as they stand, just kill solo players even more (vs group players). I got around 60 paragon from hitting 129 solo. A 4 man team will crush it XP wise, since the game is so unbalanced solo vs group. A 4 man team will be doing a 150 no problems at all, even at low paragon, and getting a crap load more XP as a result. The best solution was to have made ENs a solo event only.

I’ve had a tonne of the new GR maps - the issue is that the density is CRAP (at least on console). These so called “GG” maps aren’t that on console, far from it. Clearing the entire map is netting around 70-75% progress on the timer. Haven’t seen an Orek’s dream yet, but that looks crappy too - 10 level GR when you’ll clear it on 1/2 levels - what’s the point of the extra levels? Loot is normal too. A better solution would have been guaranteed great open GG map, great density that guarantees completion on the first map level, tougher boss, and higher XP and rewards. Now that would have been “fun”. But, it seems that Blizzard the fun police (except when it comes to cheaters on consoles, then it’s “go for it boys!” lol).

I said this before the seasonal start…

Yes, I noticed the hump at 120 too. And I’d taken the power and condi pylons just as I hit 120, so was “buffed” so to speak. Without those 2 pylons, I would have been overwhelmed pretty much straight away.

I won’t say I told you so lol…was great catching up with you and the others yesterday, but frustrating, since DH does SFA damage on levelling and is useless in a 4 man group. I had a horror run with RNG, took me another 4 hours to get all the gear for the s6 build. Didn’t wanna rejoin with only 4 piece marauders that was well, useless as the proverbial, especially when you guys were farming t13 I think. I’d have just been a fifth wheel.

Not if you played a build that didn’t have an ethereal it wasn’t. It was garbage. Now shards on the other hand, smacks that ethereal season to kingdom come imho.

the GOD exploit was patched like on day 2. You ain’t gonna get 5k paragon in 2 days mate…stop exaggerating. The s25 theme was a helluva lot of fun. It’s my most played season yet and by far.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say Im almost 900 paragon, I don’t even know how many grifts I’ve done now and I have yet to loot an echoing nightmare, so in essence I don’t have a seasonal mechanic. To go from s25 (arguably one of the best seasons in recent memory) to this is pretty disappointing.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, it should be expected… Blizzard this studio is not, only in name. Hasn’t been for awhile

i guess you didnt even bother to watch the first week of s25

since you missed out, i’ll tell you what happened.
GoD DH bug exploiters were clearing 150’s in 50 seconds.
50 seconds max exp GR150’s…

1 Like

I got 2 echos in a few lvl 70 grifts.

You guys are not missing out on anything other than a legendary gem that bypasses an assload of grifts.

I get that reducing the grind is nice…but to base a whole season mechanic on reducing the playability of the game?

Anyone who has not gotten one yet, its nothing special. You just get enemies spawning faster and faster until you fail. Based on a lvl 93 in about 3 minutes…once your build is complete, a 5 minute run will give you 150.

And those only work on items without sockets. So a belt/Gloves/Boots/SHoulders/Bracers. 5 of them…then you are done. Now you are in non season mode, because there are actually zero new mechanics…they are just condensing the grind into a short battle.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea either, Although I have been thinking that there is a chance that on the 10th anniversary of this game that Blizz might do something special. We just don’t know what it is yet.

1 Like

P 725 and I’ve gotten 6 of them. A friend with P 700 joined me and he’d only found 1. Whatever the drop rate, it’s very low.

P187, first 2 were back-to-back.

That’s what happens when all they listen to is stupid streamers.

4 Likes

Streamers never asked it to be dropped to 5% and most have asked Blizzard to buff it with a patch asap.

8 Likes

not even gonna blink at that. We have modder cheater scum on PSN doing GR150s in under 2 seconds…

Hang on, can’t you use them for augments on all of your gear? The tool tip says “cannot be socketed in items with sockets” - that makes sense if it’s only for augments…

Well, judging on how bad the 20th anniversary event was, I’m not holding my hopes very high.

I don’t frequent these forums super often, but wasn’t it people on the PTR feedback forum asking for it to be nerfed (drop rates, difficulty and rewards)?

1 Like

Indeed, the exp gains in PTR were high and the fact that you got a scream 100% from a GR is too much. The exp nerf is a bit unfair due to previous seasons power creep but acceptable but given the 100% drop rate in PTR for screams meant group players could open 1 for all the group just simply boosted group exp.

Thus PTR feedback in general was to drop the rate of scream drops BUT not to 5% where you are getting 2/3 screams per 100 GR’s.

1 Like