For people who arent getting Ethereals!

This is how ethereals drops work:

Example 1: My wizard got wizardspike with flameblast affix (pretty much the best I could hope for) within 5 minutes of after being powerleveled to 70. I only rolled the wizard to get enchantress gear for my DH lol. I only use the wizard to roll INT gear for my DH follower, and she gets like the best firebirds Ethereal…

Example 2: I have solo mained a demon hunter to 1200p thus far. I still dont have the #$^%@#%$ @#$ &^@#&$^ @#&$^@# Ethereal I want.

This is how it works. Period. RNG is RNG. Its what keeps us playing the game, the hunt!

It works 2 ways.
1, if you want the transmog achievement, grouping up with one more is the best and easiest way.
2, if you only care for your class, playing the game is the best way to get it. Speeding torment 16 - grift lvl 90 is the best way

They seem to drop plenty. For me they also seem to drop with similar stats. Think I got like 4 or so with for the exploding palm build. :pensive:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind getting one with the Fist of Az’Tarrasq as its power (since I don’t have that item at all) but nope, the only Ethereal I’ve found has Vengeful Wind (and a completely contradictory passive.) So, looks like I’ll be going back to Tempest Rush or maybe SWK WoL. Depends on what I get next.