For GoD does the cold damage from HA devouring arrow chill or slow the enemies?

For GoD does the cold damage from HA devouring arrow chill or slow the enemies or it doesnt do either?

Thanks

1 Like

I think it does . Have you seen how them monsters shatter into ice cubes after they explode , LOL :grin:

I asked coz I want to know if ut procs call of the weak

Cold damage from the devouring arrow does not chill or slow. There are some cold runes on some skills in the game that does though, such as Multishot Windchill, but it will normally state that in the description.

Cold damage from HA devouring arrow however, does proc numbing traps.

4 Likes

On a serious note :
DiEoxidE is right , unless it spcifically states “chance to chill” or “chance to freeze” , like on a piece of gear , then no it doesn’t . However , that’s where having plus to cold skills like on your bracers , ammy or weapon comes in . The type of damage your putting out with devouring arrow is cold . So those items with plus to cold skills will significantly add to your damage output on that given skill being’s it’s a cold skill .

1 Like

The only way to get a slow and chill effect would be to use Iceblink. Not sure if it would be worth the trouble.

Icy Trails also works well.

4 Likes

Ok there are more ways than one :slightly_smiling_face:. It was clumsy of me the way I expressed myself. Good catch.
If there is room for that gem replacement I would prefer it since it can work ahead of you. Unless I have misunderstood something, I am a noob compared to most here.

1 Like

Iceblink looks so promising but really lacks in power in my testing of it . If it weren’t capped to the level of 50 it might be awesome for higher end . I have tried it a few times and a few times were enough .

Iceblink shines in T16 speed farming. Definitely better than Taeguk in this regard. Anything other than that… nope, unfortunately.

1 Like

thank you so much everyone

2 Likes