Followers skill and DH passive

So as you all know now we have decent followers . But the question i have is this Can the the Templars Guardians skill and the Dh awareness passive be active at the same time? IE you near death Templar saves you from death Guardian skill 2 min cooldown 30 seconds later you get hit again will awareness kick in to save you as i play only HC and have never used a follower until now i don’t know ,and don’t really want to try it . this post is in the soft core DH forum as well. Sorry for the repeat

1 Like

The follower cheat death is supposed to be set with a higher priority than your own, so if you would die, theirs kicks in to save you. Should it not work, your own will trigger separately. It may happen so quickly as to appear simultaneous such as standing in a fatman explosion overlap.

1 Like

thank you for the answer that is what I was hoping to hear never know when you might need a double life saver

1 Like

Thank you for this question, and for the answer! I took wanted to know.

…and I agree… having lost several hardcore characters due to my own stupidity and over confidence… a double life saver is very nice!