Follower not obtaining all skills

Combat bug. Enchantress with Hand of the prophet sometimes not obtaining all skills. i open the inventory of the follower and i noticed that not all skills are available some they were grey and when clicked on a grey icon all skills become available. It happen twice so far that i have noticed.
I also have a screen shot but don’t know how to post the picture or if its available to post screen shot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15AmEmbx9MAB11ZixCsUyYssjrOeKw-Aj/view?usp=sharing

Paste your link into your post.
Highlight the link.
Click the </> button to format it correctly.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation ::

Experiencing the same issue. Moving the follower token to my inventory then back seems to clear it up; until it reoccurs, that is.

it seems to be just a visual bug.

had it happen to me, but before unequip/re-equip i stopped time for the cooldown, then i did the re-equip thing so all skill were highlighted again, including the CDR skill which is at 10% cap, and stopped the cooldown time again and it was still the same amount of time (only off by 0.03 seconds, but that’s just me being an imperfect human being). after that just to make sure i stopped the time without HOTP equipped (and amplification selected) and the skill took about 2 seconds longer to come out of cooldown.
still hope this will get fixed soon, because it can make players uneasy.