Follower items gone

On the PS4 seasonal HC this happened to my buddy and it essentially made him quit he’s reheated his follower 3 times.

Now it’s happened to me what is the deal here? Why do we log in and all of a sudden our follower has none of the gear we worked to hard to deck them out with? BULL this didn’t happen at all last season what did y’all do Blizzard?

This has been happening for a very long time. It does not happen to everyone, and is connected to the character. I have had this hapoen to one of my characters back in season 17. I had transfer all of my gear to the stash and delete that hero, then create a new hero. My follower kept loosing his gear over and over until I did this.

The issue seems to stem from players joining the lobby and then the hist migrates the lobby. The game does not automatically dismiss your follower when another player joins the lobby, it takes being in town and moving more than 20 yards before the game dismisses the follower.

1 Like

Ah I see, I’ve gotten to the point in the season where I don’t need him so all the gear is stashed until I do a push. So silly they haven’t fixed it