Follower for Barb patch 2.7.0

Which follower as of now looks like will be best for a WW/Rend barb? Also, with flavor of time being shared with the follower what would be BIS for neck ?

1 Like

I gave my thoughts and some end game possibilities that I will be testing in the main ww thread. Enchantress looks like a clear winner for now.

3 Likes

Yep, but i was thinking about some build that use the crit of Scoundrel… may be it is good…

1 Like

I’m not participating in the PTR, but I’ve been eyeing the Enchatress myself.

2 Likes

Enchantress for me . Her new skill set seems to me to be the best bang by far .

Have you guys thought about how you’re going to equip the follower?

Think the equipment will probably be most of the emenate stuff (FoT, Nems, ETC)… but some CDR / CRIT would be nice too. just wondering if there is different sets we might swap out on them for different activities.

Like does cain’s set work on them? How about Crimsons? How much benefit do you get from some of these (if any). I can’t remember the last time I used a follower because I never play solo.

They can wear RoRG and 2 pieces each of Cain’s and Sage’s which causes them to emanate the 3-piece bonus of both sets, i.e. double DBs and extra GR keys. Due to the amount of slots possible for those sets, this lets you change between having gloves or helm as neither of those two sets. You can have set gloves with Broken Crown when farming, for the extra gem drops, or set helm with Gloves of Worship, for shrine effects to last 10 minutes.

More importantly, if you’re doing like mid range speeds 110-120ish, then you can use the “all skills” relic if she has enough Armor.

No need for cannot die relic anymore. Which means both 10% ele and 10% cdr, ias aura and “cheat death” though the cheat death aint much…

Good thing I just found a Primal version of that All Skills relic :roll_eyes:

Have they release a complete list of all the sets/ items that emanate?

yes, as far as we know.
…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en-gb/blog/23623166/diablo-3-ptr-270-has-ended-23-02-2021#Seasons

The current list of items with Emanate capabilities are the following:

• Broken Crown
  • Homing Pads
  • Spaulders of Zakara
  • Goldskin
  • Custerian Wristguards
  • Nemesis Bracers
  • Gladiator Gauntlets
  • Gloves of Worship
  • Dovu Energy Trap
  • Rakoff’s Glass of Life
  • Avarice Band