Fjord Cutter legendary power

Don’t forget HotA. Remorseless should be 500-600. :slight_smile:

Plz buff these before fix Fjord cutter.

We have to address this. Otherwise if they only fix bugs. All barb builds are still on the ground.

3 Likes

If they aren’t gonna put 200 back on lamentation then I would rather they keep the fjord cutter bug. Atleast can still do rend speed meta

Fix incoming before new season starts. Will buff SS only…

How do you know? Written somewhere already?

It’s on the 2.6.7a patch notes.

This post didn’t age very well.

Where? aren’t on the main page or in the 2.6.7 blog

Here

Absolutely happy to take the L on that one.

2 Likes

Just played this for a few hours tonight and, including the bugged item, it is basically as strong as WW for me. 118 for both @1400s paragon with similar times (12:5x mins HOTA, i can’t remember exactly with WW) except my HOTA gear is better as it’s my main spec and WW was something I threw together on PTR. I really think they need to keep this “bug” to help out HOTA barbs.

1 Like

Is Fjord Cutter still bugged? No fix yet for S19?

It’s fixed

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23230075/patch-267a-now-live-11-20-2019

1 Like

How lame this is, i noticed people way higher than they should be on the leaderboards last season, but didn’t fully realize they were exploiting Fjord Cutter, this is absolutely lame and as far as i know, against the terms and conditions as well.

cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard, influencing and/or facilitating the gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

See what it says about exploiting any in-game bugs ? And yet there were dozens of barbs ahead of me on the leaderboard using it. Not that i care about my rank in those rankings since i’m always 1000 paragon below them anyway but it certainly looked very unusual since i usually rank much higher. Now it looks as if Blizzard took them all off the leaderboards after the fact, too bad for them, but the damage is done imo.

The change to Fjord Cutter didn’t exist last season.

Fjord Cutter didnt have that buff last season. It wasnt until the 2.6.7 patch that it had said buff. The leaderboards for NS were cleared when they put in the 2.6.7a patch that fixed the Fjord Cutter effect.

Couple things.

A-as has been stated, this bug didn’t exist last season.

B-

Only class that can even equip this weapon is barbs, who maxed out at 130 last season, 15 GR below the best clear. If you’re thinking Wizards were exploiting this bug, they couldn’t have, even if they wanted to.

I have doubts about that, huge doubts, 3/4 of the way through last season i figured i would try and make a HoTA barb (i always play leapquake normally) so i looked at the leaderboard to get hints of what the current builds were using to perform. I saw the top few barbs using Fjord Cutter as an offhand and i was wondering why the hell they were using it since seismic slam wasn’t even on their skill bar. It all made sense when i saw the patch today. There were barbs as high as 140 last season when i looked (season 18) and today none of them are past 130 on the ladder and none of them show a Fjord cutter in their hands so Blizz has to have done something.

EDIT: Could it be that when i looked i caught the rankings on the PTR instead of regulars ? Possible, but i didn’t dream seeing a whole bunch of barbs with Fjord cutters at the top of the leaderboard, i’m sure of that.

Until 2.6.7a there had never been a barb clear above 135, seasonal or not. I can only assume you saw the PTR leaderboards somehow.

No, you didn’t, because Fjord didn’t get buffed until the 2.6.7 PTR.

It was bugged in the initial release, but has been fixed in 2.6.7a.

False.

Yes. You did.

Quite a lot of pissing and moaning for someone who doesn’t care about the leaderboards.