Fix deletion issue

I have deleted a level 88 sorceress fully geared with a torch and remade one and deleted a lvl 68 sorceress with the rest of the gear I had equipped. Please add either a character delete delay to give us a chance to stop the deletion or allow us to recover deleted characters for 1-10 minutes after deletion. It’s entirely too easy to roll your finger and click ( X ) → ( A ) and permanently lose hours, weeks and days of play time. I quit the game for the time being as I’m sure many others will too until the issue is addressed. I recommend others do not purchase this title until this is fixed.

Why can’t you people post in the correct forums?

Here:

2 Likes

Try posting to the D2R forums where you’ll discover lots of other people deleted their own characters, on accident, or on purpose.

However, you may also be experiencing a glitch in the character display - try creating a new character of the same name and class and that may restore the original.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Also, no.

Just going to leave this at the end of the thread so it’s visible to anyone else posting a d2r response to follow the link first.

This is the D3 Forum. D2R feedback needs to go to the D2R console forum to be heard.

2 Likes