First patch 2.6.8A When?

No Blizzcon for the community to do their dirty work this time, though.

We still had no idea what would hit live, thankfully what was shown were not the final iterations.

I think they will listen, but we won’t know how well until the patch hits in pre-season.

To be honest, I’ll happily eat my words if need be.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with being critical while being reservedly optimistic.

I dont like no response from Blizz…

Is this the final 2.6.8 at all?

Hah, never said you had to like it, just be patient. Blizz already said they would did bugs, we will see.

A ptr test release is never the same as the seasonal patch. The season patch is release only after this current season has stopped in the following week or longer time as announced.

The ptr ends before the end of the current season there is no overlap.

i wouldnt be surprised if nothing even changes on the ptr itself.

Theyre doing 2 weeks of ptr just to get more “data”. Then buff / nerf things the blizzard way and release a patch 2 days before the season starts and people wonder how OP or completely screwed the new sets are. Look at the crusader set last season. All that has changed is 2 weeks of data instead of 1.

They said for this PTR they are going to make update during PTR and not make a break disable PTR make the patch and open a new PTR with the change.

This is just embarasing to see that all major bug issue was found DAY 1 if they want i can make a recap about what we need.

Wizz :

*/Fix double diping ( Nevalistis said they fix it in intern ok ).
*/Nerf LoN Hydra and UP Hydra Set they are no clue to see a LoN build when we get a new set.
*/Fix when we are taking shield damage we lose head not suppose to happend.
*/Fix bazooka he is always playable up the time to 1.5 for channeling so it’s scale with taeguk and bazooka/star pact is done for ever.
*/ Remove if you can the channeling time from mantle of channeling this wasn’t the problem and by adding this you nerf all other build who play with it when they don’t need it.

Barb :

*/6P need a major UP it’s not bad at all but compare to all other set and WW he is so weak
*/ Find another alternative with the fear bonus damage it’s a nice idea in theory but in-game this is just unplayable what is the goal to fear ennemy and see them running away when you are melee build.
Some idee we got about 2P : After taunt an ennemy your attack speed, move speed and damage is double during X sec.

With this we got a badass frenzy barbarian just in case :smiley:

WD :

*/Fix 6P he is 50 time your mana regen and not 100.
WD seem to have decent damage we need to see if he can be the trashkiller in 4P after the wizz nerf/fix.

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my english !

Really? I must have missed that. Hopefully it’s true because when they first announced this PTR was going to be 2 weeks, several people (myself included) pointed out that the extended length is meaningless if they don’t do updates during the PTR. Trying to do all the fixing after the PTR without further testing is going to lead to issues, patch 2.6.7 is a prime example of this.

think it’s more likely if we’re going to do a PTR patch, we’ll try to put as many changes as possible in so those can be tested as well.

yes Nevalistis said that and as you said no reason to get 2 weeks if they don’t make update while PTR.

Nevalistis said, that IF theres an update on the ptr, it will contain as much as possible.

The IF was written curved.

Well it’s stupid to make 2 weeks ptr if you wait the end for make direct update for live like i said all major bug/fix was found day 1 so what the clue to have 13 more days when we need this fix for test more thing.

I work on software so I can definitely appreciate how much pressure the team is under. However, I don’t understand HOW the new sets could have missed the mark so badly with head-scratching design decisions, uninspired concepts, glaringly obvious bugs, and extreme lack of communication during the PTR period.

I’m honestly not convinced anyone actually play-tested these sets before the patch was released. I don’t know about everyone else, but I have no motivation to waste time on the PTR when (as mentioned earlier in the thread) so many serious issues and bugs were found on Day 1, and AFAIK only one (hydras dying through shields) has even been confirmed to be a bug.

So at this point, even if we do get a 2.6.8a how are we supposed to have confidence that the issues are going to be ironed out with less than a week left in the PTR period?

Crusaders still dont get wrath back when fighting certain guardians like Vesalius.
Their only OP thing (animation cancel) was fixed after a whole season.

Why would blizzard suddenly care to take on this bugs and issues all at once in a ptr.

I dont want them to be in the game either. But i wouldnt at all be surprised if nothing happens on the ptr and the live version is still full of the bad bugs but has some fixes that wouldve made the set op.

Nevalistis said hopefully the ptr patch might drop tomorrow, if not then next week.

They PTR team will be busy dating Nev…

I would prefer to see them take their time and implement some meaningful changes to the new set that gives them a bit more variety. As it is, I cannot see myself playing most of these sets especially in HC.

And then we get exactly what you wanted…

PTR has just been updated

I liked all changes…

When i see the change i just want to scratch my head on a wall about Barb.

Wizz : Nice change they nerf LoN and UP Set smart need to see in practice.
WD : Nothing to say he is strong atm probably the new trash killer in group
Barb : Hello blizzard he is 7 tier under WW what about up his damage and not only his tankyness ? A good Up to 2000% for 6P while be very very very good.

Thanks a lot !