First Code 1, then 30006, now 24004

Others can get in again, but I am now getting 24004

There are already some posts…

I can join challenge mode, but not adventure.

And?
I can’t do nothing for you, I’m a player, not a dev.

I’m able to play solo for now, but can’t join group bounties… I also came across a blue goblin and killed it and no items dropped…weird.

I can’t join any public games regardless of mode, they all pop up with error code 24004 the moment I click the join button. Please fix.

Same. Still same error code

I’m only getting into certain public games, but cannot get into any T16. It started with Error code 24004 and now has changed to 3006.

Hey all,

This is an intermittent issue that Bliz is aware of. You can post in this thread and follow it for any updates.

1 Like

Thank you Will do now.

Any Updates on this crap, been having this issue all day?

Still having error 24004, i can join public torment xvi bounties or any public game.

I am still unable to join any public games. I assume this is an ongoing issue for others as well?

2 Likes

Hey folks,

As stated above, there is a main thread on this that Bliz is tracking.

However, a work around is to play a Torment that is currently working. If a particular one isn’t working, try the one above or below it. For example, for those attempting T16, T15 is working.

1 Like

Hello again,

There’s a handful of reports claiming that closing out the error window and clicking Join Game has a few times has been letting folks into to the broken torments.

The error codes have been a huge problem for gamers. The Diablo Error Code 30006 is also one of the common errors. If you are facing this error here is the simple solution for the problem.