CAnnot start or join game Getting Code 1 error

so we cant continue the unachieved achievements in D3 :frowning: cause i have the same error code as you in all of those modes because i can lauch the laucher to the menu as you and cannot do something to play with any of my caracters … what a problem if you have the clear response of any off the makers of the game just tell me at pwrsharky2525@hotmail.com thank you for understanding! :slight_smile:
and i launched every other game that blizzard had on it app and its works except for the diablo 3 only so it just the game that had the error :o

Same error here, error code 1.

Don’t we just blame Russia for everything? I’m sure we could do that here.

i think its funny came back to play some D3 and try to enjoy the game after a long break from Bizzard games and the game doesnt work

2 Likes

Same here, I suppose too many of us did the same and it crashed the servers.

Same issue on Asia server

im playing if u get out your out its probably a dos attack

Blizz can you be bothered to fix these things? Do you guys test anything?

Every game you play from them something is screwed lol

ALSO SAYS < Problem JOINING the game > Code 1… [ like when someone INSIDE the game is inviting me]

Problem everything in the game

After near 11 years this game still breaks, just as D4 is being sold for beta :P. Making me regret my decision to preorder tbh

Lol gamers get so upset, it’s down, it happens to any type of system… take a walk, it will come back.

2 Likes

no i can play it on my switch … so it only the Pc version that had problems yes i have this … game in all of my consoles and pcs and play it everywhere … and only the diablo3 pc version that is breaking right now … i wanna finish my achievement COME ON GAME DO
SOMTIN…

1 Like

and litteralyy and generaly im cursed im playing everygame in my life that end up after 3- 5 years of existance … valkirye sky jamlegend defiance … and maybe now diablo 3 replaced by the 4th but i dont know why it dont be making it open up if we can play the diablo 1 and 2 since 1998 in 2023 …

I thought we blame everything on Boomers. this is a refreshing change.

The server is back up everyone

4 Likes

Got into one game. Now it’s Code 1 errors again after switching characters. Code 3006 other attempts.

Was going to log in to try to get that stupid gibbering gemstone, not going to happen tonight with the way things are.

1 Like

Seems to be working again. Guess I won’t attempt switching characters again. Trying to build a zbarb and farming mats on my DH. Will just farm using spin to win. He’s just not super well geared is all. Oh well, no choice.

I can only join Challenges mode.

Hopefully Blizzard is going to have better support for D4. Or we will need to pay extra to get things fix + the season pass

This game is a million years old and it still gets issues like this popping up. WTF blizzard