First Alpha Feedback: Amazon Face

Did they say they were looking into this issue? It is still a little, … off … to me.

16 Likes

should probably delete this. Its literally the only thread with a blue post in this forum… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It looks like they still used the ‘old’ pics for the new press release. That doesn’t surprise me, new art isn’t a priority now. It would have been cool if they snuck in some younger models on the announcement just for fun.

I would guess they will get to that down the road.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was hoping for a new face in accouncement too.

2 Likes

I noticed it as well.

Hopefully they fixed it in-game or will do so later on.

2 Likes

I like the amazon’s face. It actually looks like she works out.

4 Likes

I mean I guess I could see why people may see it as off-putting. Part of me thinks a necro sat on her face, and cut one.

But, on the same token, she shouldn’t be all primed and pressed, nails done and make-up done, and hair all proper. She looks pissed off, and I do believe she should look that way. She shouldn’t be pretty. She should be fierce and battle worn.

She’s about two seconds away from throwing a javelin right into your face with even the slightest amount of provocation. She should not be trifled with.

She is a warrior. Treat her as such.

5 Likes

I like the Amazon as she is.

Javazon is an awesome killer of DClone and in baal runs too!.

Baal goes down in less than a second.

She is a beautiful killer!

1 Like

She’s a pissed off 50 year old, the original was a pissed of 30 year old.

She aged with us…while she still looks hot for a woman my age…I do like my game characters to not age…

Except this Amazon is going through the same storyline, and as such should be the same age. If Diablo5 has the same characters, they can make them look 70.

in that case she should be 50 in D4…and new fire skills will be given to her…

D5, D4 has no amazon

I don’t mind the artwork persay, but the old voice acting over that face would be a bit jarring.

2 Likes

Nephalem should make babies. Otherwise, Diablo will win the war eventually. :wink:

This is the exact reason it should change, and will. The voice doesn’t fit.

2 Likes

dont people realise they will most likely put these changes out before the game relased and not neccesary in an technical alpha?