Firebird Mirror with Shame of Deslere

I was going with tasker and theo in the armor slot cubed and wasn’t having such a great time in between teleports to mobs and losing all my mana. I tried shame of delsere in the cube and seem to have much better success on completing greater rifts easier and faster. Does anyone know if shame of delsere is being applied also to your mirror images pets? So you get 50% faster attack speed on pets and 10 arcane back on signature spell hits that your mirrors use.

Having enough resource cost reduction and APOC on your offhand will remove that issue, completely. The only way you ever have an issue is if the enemies are too weak to proc crits on.

1 Like

I already have APOC on my offhand. I guess I’m what I’m asking is are my mirror images also benefiting from my shame of delsere in the cube thus making it a better option than tasking and theo because now you never have to worry about running out of mana plus you get 50% attack speed since they are also using your signature skill that is affected by shame of delsere?

Ah I see. Well, idk if they do but as far as I know, the only thing that affects them are taskers and slow time. I recommend going to a low level area and test. EDIT: Also, I stand by what I said. Even with 35% CC, I never had issues with arcane.

1 Like