FF14 wins Best Community at the Golden Joystick Awards

https://www.gamesradar.com/final-fantasy-14-wins-best-community-at-the-golden-joystick-awards-for-the-second-year-in-a-row/

Final Fantasy 14 is the winner of the Best Community award at this year’s Golden Joystick Awards

It’s not the first time Square Enix’s popular MMO has picked up the award, as the community won the prize just last year. Since then, Final Fantasy 14 has continued to go from strength to strength, making good on the surge of interest it enjoyed in 2021. The Endwalker expansion successfully capped off a story ten years in the making, and a regular supply of patches has given the community plenty to do.

Final Fantasy 14 has managed to fend off some stiff competition to retain the Best Community award, with No Man’s Sky, Splatoon 3, and others among the nominees.

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you for posting about games not named D3/D4 in the appropriate Blizzard forum.

If I cared for the opinions of the masses or any other singular person, an award would possibly mean something. But, likely, since they can be bought… and don’t really apply to how much I will personally enjoy the game, if I ever choose to play it… I have to say “OK. Great. They got a smiley face.”