Fever clan pc/na looking for players

Fever Clan is recruiting, whether you need a speed meta group for getting paragons or just looking for a group to finish the season journey, Fever has what you need. We are mainly seasonal, although I’m sure we will have plenty of non-season players if this next season doesn’t have a theme.

We have a large, active NA clan on PC with game nights 3 nights a week running all sorts of content. So if you are in need of a group and looking for a mature, calm group to join check us out on Discord or look up our website for Feverclan. We have a ton of people online, so if you want to group up or just have people to chat with while you do your own thing, we have what you are looking for.

We have players going strong all season if your friends list is starting to look pretty bare and you are still looking to push. If you are only looking to do a few weeks of a season and then play something else, we have you covered there as well with over 1000 active members across dozens of games. Someone in Fever is playing the same game as you, or you can just hang out on discord and maybe play some cards against humanity.

Questions? Please reach out to bdoggg#1549

See you in game!

I am looking to join an active clan that doesn’t mind newish players. Is there anything specific I should know about your clan if I wanted to Join it?

looking for a new clan… just starting back up after a couple years… hit me up.

If you don’t mind a total noob, I am looking to get into D3. I do play on a PC and am in the East Coast time zone. I am on at some odd times. I really don’t want to play solo, so a group/clan seems to fit the bill. Thanks.

Im fairly experienced, just getting back into it after a few seasons off, 2600 paragon. looking for an active clan. Cranx#1644

Fever is still very active this late in the season, with players of greatly varied experience and paragon levels. We have folks who are (legitimately) in the 3 to 4K range, but also many in the 1K and less range. New players are joining regularly, so whether you are looking to learn or are an experienced group looking to push, we might be a good fit. We also have a healthy hardcore player base. So hit up bdoggg if you still want to join!

Hello, i am a casual player and looking for clan/friends to play with. I am mainly a solo player and just gathering up my courage to join for game socialization and difference in progression. PC/NA. I sent you a friendrequest my battle tag is happyvirus#11243

Come check us out for a game night. We have them every Tues/Thurs/Sat from 8-10pm EST. I can send you a link to the discord server

I’m interested you you have room in the clan, I’m NA est. I mainly play seasons. Going to run the WW barb

I’m a longtime d3 player looking for a clan that has people on during the day, say noon - 8:30 pm EST. I have over 2k hours played most of that was at the launch in first three seasons. Starting necro this season but can play anything and enjoy playing zdps builds. If my hours match your players please let me know!

We are still recruiting for Season 23. Groups are still forming for our big season start leveling event. Come check us out on discord at https :// discord . gg / z6Ct3mTn

I’m looking for a clan, just looked you up in game and sent a request. Hopefully I meet req, it’s quit boring playing D3 solo. NA/PC player since D3 closed beta.

If you want to join, go check out our website feverclan . com and put in an application there. Or come check out a game night on our discord server. Add me and send a message if you want any additional details. We have plenty of both softcore and hardcore groups going this season.

Hello there!

I have recently gotten back into D3 and have made it to the “Slayer” step, in the current season, but I lack the skills and/or support to go further! I am a casual player, but when I do play, it usually for many many hours on end.

I’m always willing to help and would love to hear back from y’all!

Feel free to look me up on the leaderboards, for Monks… waaaaay at the bottom in the high 300’s

I know it needs some work, but I hope that can be fixed with some insight from other potential clan members. Thanks again!

Regards,

Habeuscorpus aka Adam