Feral rage life leech does not match tooltip

after u level up feral rage past lvl 4 or so, the life leech gain does not match the tooltip
u can see the actual life leech your getting in the advanced stats tab

for example… lvl 10 feral rage is supposed to give 4-48 life leech
however in game it only gives 4-32

strangely both lvl 9 and lvl 8 give 28 max life leech
and a few levels before that they give 24 max life leech ( again it holds at 24 for multiple levels,

it seems to hold value and not gain anything some reason.

this is clearly at odds with the tooltip ( and arreat summit) and needs to be fixed

this isn’t too bad in normal but in nm and hell when life leech gets its effectiveness cut by a lot this will be really problematic.

( and while your fixing this if u want to actually make it reach max life leech in 5 hits rather than it not being visually apparently how much you have after the 5th hit that would be amazing too. i had always assumed it worked that way for the past 20 years and apparently having the biggest ball doesn’t mean im maxed on my leech

(this bug was also in pre-order beta last week)

I actually just posted this not seeing your post. Yes, some clarity would be nice on this feature and weather you are getting full life steal or not. One of my favourite builds. Currently playing on xb1s.

This is a bug but its also a bug that existed in LoD, before D2r. The tooltip displays 8 + (4 x slvl) life leech, as if the life leech directly scaled with the skill level. In actuality, the skill has a maximum charge level of [slvl/2] + 3, and the life leech is equal to 4 x chargelvl, so the maximum life leech is [slvl/2] x 4+12

1 Like

the they should either fix the tooltip (to not affect balance) or fix the skill so the matches

either way it needs to match