Feral Rage charges ( change suggestion)

i would like to say that feral rage does not work the way i thought it did for 20 years.

in fact it wasnt until i played path of diablo, (which has a screen that allows me to view character stats) that i noticed this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/111158239135064064/847853840401432646/unknown.png

i was always under the assumption that since feral rage can have 5 spinny orbs… i had get the orb to max to reach max life leech.

when in fact thats NOT THE CASE AT ALL.

each time you hit with feral rage… it ACTAULLY adds a flat 5% life leech

to reach 75% i had to hit FIFTEEN TIMES.

there is no visual clue for this… i had been playing for 20 years assuming that when i had the biggest spinny orb i was at max life leech my feral rage could have. when in fact i was only ever at 25%.

a side not is either the char screen is bugged or or feral is bugged in pod, but it seems to “cap” at 75%. i feel this is more likely an issue with the mod but… i would look into it as a dev just in case.

PLEASE make it so 5 spinny orbs = max leech, and if this 75% isnt a pod issue but an issue with the game iteself fix that too

3 Likes

O_O WHOA. My mind is blown. Kittens for the win, eh?

This is eye opening and explains a lot.

Even when playing my werewolf I always felt like I needed life tap or some other source of life leech.