Feedback on "Triune Circles"

The circles spawned by use of your potion land for too often out of bounds on many maps.

My suggestion to avoid this problem would be to have them spawn as an aura centered around your character.
Maybe, and this is a pipe dream, if you are close enough to team mates they could gain benefit of your rings aura as well?

Even if it’s just half benefit?

All too often i found it the case that there are holes or narrows spaces on maps that these circles can spawn in, which shouldn’t be the way these rings work.

Also:

Adding to that, much of the gameplay in gr in the current state of the game is nonstop moving or positioning else where.

Just my 2 cents.

I’m afraid that with all of the talk of the pylon potion being strong it’ll be overlooked that the Triune circles are tricky to use with the potion as a trigger.

The circles also don’t last long enough. I barely have time to step in the circle, find the buff icon, and mouse over it to see what it does before it’s gone.

Meanwhile you’re getting full duration pylon buffs. The circles are kind of irrelevant at the moment.

4 Likes

Great point, i meant to include that as well :smiley:

Yeah I don’t remember them being that short duration, but maybe they were and the actual Truine season they just refreshed indefinitely…with that annoying sound lol.

1 Like

Afraid this will be the case.

Never played that season, its one of the few I’ve skipped :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol good on you, skip worthy indeed but ironically that season lead the charge of power boosting seasons to come as it was the first one to actually boost your power without gearing anything so it had it’s purpose, but yeah it was always a pretty bad mechanic since Oculus exists.

1 Like