Feature Request : Transmog

I have 1000 hours on Diablo 3 for the record.
But yes, give me the transmog.

That explains all… :scream:

3 Likes

Yeah, I want transmog too.
I’d also like personal loot and pets, I want wings on my characters.

I’d also like charm inventory, and no immunities on monsters. I want a TP button instead of scrolls and ever increasing difficulty beyond Hell.

If that’s okay, I’d also like increase drop rates for the rarer runes because I don’t have a lot of time to play, and then if you can, I’d also like the weaker skills to be buffed so that they have more utility like D3 skills.

If you can’t give me any of these, I request a new realm where I can play with all of these wonderful new additions. Thank you.

But I don’t want to play D3. So don’t tell me to go play that game.

4 Likes

Nope. Just another thing thats not gonna happen. Stop asking for new stuff in an old game’s remaster. People like you do this in every single REMASTER. It’s not a new game. You aren’t getting xmog, rifts, paragon levels, new classes, new endgame, more acts. Just stop.
The sooner you and everyone like you understand and accept this the sooner the community can weed out the people who are trying to ruin and change the classic game.

3 Likes

Bravo Salve, this sums it up perfectly.

1 Like

This is such an invalid strawman argument.

Could you provide any link to a post where someone/anyone on the forum said that they wanted to remove immunities in their entirety?

Can you provide any link whatsoever to any post that wanted weak skills to be “buffed so that they have more utility like D3 skills”? Frankly, I do not even know what this means. Players have asked for underperforming skills to be buffed but buffed to have more utility than D3 skills???

It appears that your arguments are not based in actual facts and is just empty rhetoric, since the facts suggest a very different conclusion.

Transmogs are not some evil incarnate.

1 Like
3 Likes

There’s one right here on this forum, you could not have not seen it Micro, you just like me, and salve, are here most days.

And here is the other one for you.

2 Likes

Okay

done.

3 Likes

Thanks for providing links. It is clear that there are very few forum posters who share this view, as evidenced by the number of likes.

The original argument was that this was a widespread belief and the over-generalization that was made is factual incorrect.

Just like the over generalization that ploot would be an improvement to D2. :rofl:

That is why I want it is in separate realms. Some consider it an improvement, some don’t.

Separate realms (i.e. “strict remaster” realm and modern realm) is a compromise. If you think personal loot is depraved, then you only play in the FFA/strict remaster realm.

So the “modern realm” will just ahve ploot as a different feature vs the classic gameplay realm?, why not nerfs and balance changes to items and skills that other users ask for?, why not new runewords, rifts and all that random stuff some spawns ask for?, only ploot?, it sounds a little bit selfish from you.

What about the transmog? xDDD

1 Like

I think the modern realm would be a place to have several optional changes, including personal loot.

I think additional changes would be appropriate. I have no objection to the ability to transmog, make underperforming builds/skills better, etc…

1 Like

So you want to play some kind of mixture, just soemthing different from what d2 is, are you sure you like d2?

I have played D2/D2:LoD thousands of hours. At that time, it was my favorite game. However, I was old enough to understand that this game has areas for improvements for things that have been complained about for 20 years. This ladder on US East I have a level 90 and 80 characters.

Who complained about loot system and where do you have the source of any debate about that?, i never saw a single complain about looting system until the remaster was anounced, if you speak about bots I agree, but there never was a debate nowhere about loot ssystem in d2

Sure they are. Wtf. If you want another style then change your clothes.
But this transmog **** doesn’t belong after Diablo 2.

1 Like

Everything he advocates for is found in D3, yet he won’t play it.

2 Likes

I have complained. Even the president of Blizzard North/game director of D2/D2:LoD complained about this before D2R was announced. Is that good enough evidence for you?

Who are you referring to? I assume it is not me. I already linked my current D2 ladder character (including level 90 and 80 characters this ladder season on US East) but I can also link my D3 characters.

2 Likes