Favorite Potential fixes to new DH GD set

I don’t take credit for all of these, just trying to get a list going for both players and Devs.

1) Winner, Winner, Spinner Dinner.

2 PC Bonus :
After casting Shadow Power, Smoke Screen, or Vault, gain Momentum for 8 seconds. Momentum increases the damage of your Primary skills by 250%. (probably needs to be in this range 200-300%)

4 PC Bonus :
Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 70% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While casting Strafe, you move faster if Momentum is active.

6 PC Bonus :
Increase all your damage by 15,000% and Momentum reduces all your resource costs by 35%.

2) Spin it to Win it -

2 PC Bonus :
Gain a Momentum stack each second that you are strafing. Each Momentum stack lasts 10 seconds and you can have a maximum of 10 stacks. Your Primary skills deal 20% more damage and you gain 5% movement speed per stack of Momentum.

4 PC Bonus :
Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 70% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after.

6 PC Bonus :
Your primary skills and Strafe deal 20000% more damage.

3) Wind it up -

2 PC Bonus :
Gain a Momentum stack each second that you are strafing. Each Momentum stack lasts 10 seconds and you can have a maximum of 10 stacks. Your Primary skills deal 20% more damage and you gain 5% movement speed per stack of Momentum.

4 PC Bonus :
Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 70% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. When you stop channeling Strafe, consume your momentum stacks and increase all your damage by 50% per stack for 5 seconds.

6 PC Bonus :
Increase all your damage by 20,000%.

4) Grinding Wheel -

2 PC Bonus :

• Gain a Momentum stack when attacking with a Primary skill. Each Momentum stack lasts 2 seconds at a maximum duration of 10 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 30% more damage per stack of Momentum (also show this is a separate buff and let ANY Primary skill keep it going.)

4 PC Bonus :

• Casting Strafe against enemies will automatically attack with your last used primary skill (slight change in wording, triggers momentum stacks), and also give 70% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While casting Strafe, you move faster per stack of Momentum.

6 PC Bonus :

• Your primary skills deal 20000% more damage
1 Like

That’s not a conclusive suggestion by the community, there’s more.

?
I’m not saying it is, but some of the suggestions I’ve seen suck or won’t work and I’m sure I haven’t seen them all, but it’s easier to start grouping them. Do you think the Devs are going to sift through every post to find the diamond in the rough or do you trust them to make the right ‘internal’ decision after using G6? Then people will whine about not being heard or ignored, etc. etc.

I think it’s better to put a group of good ones out and try to consolidate it a bit. There’s already a few good ‘why it doesn’t work’ posts that also describe the issues, but I think we need some better visibility on ways to fix and what players are looking for with a strafe set based on G6, which is the reason I’m throwing this out but will probably be ignored based on comments like yours, instead of seeing constructive additions or constructive feedback to suggestions.

Yes, but you as a curator would do us a lot better by sifting through the threads that have a lot of discussions going on or by the DH veterans that have played the class for god knows how long, which like the ones found in here aren’t given a glance at by your list:

Not really looking for a breakdown of issues that will probably be read by the devs elsewhere, I’m sure they know what players they can expect detailed feedback from and those threads will get attention. This is more about fixing the set and set bonuses so the mechanics are fun and the set is actually good, like it should be.

On a side note, basically everything Kidz post was looking for in set, is covered and the 2nd thread you linked was created after this.