Farewell and Thank You

Best of luck. To be frank, this community didn’t and doesn’t deserve someome as good as you.

2 Likes

This toxic forum is a very, very small part of the larger Diablo community. Many in the community never even come to this forum. I do not know how she put up with some of the people on the forum for so long. I hope it is easier for her at WotC, hopefully they are more civil.

1 Like

Thanks for all your hardwork. We will miss you greatly for sure. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Agreed, Nevalistis you are one fine lady with a lot of inner beauty to match your outer beauty. Have a nice, safe and successful future.

2 Likes

Can only hope she’s off to join a better franchise that respects their playerbase, maybe she’ll do some community management for PoE and join forces with Bex as the 2 best community leaders in gaming.

All the best to you! We love you!

1 Like

Best of luck to you in the future!!! We never interacted (sadly) but i was always looking forward to your posts or interventions in these forums. You will be missed a lot :smiley:

1 Like

As others have stated, you will be sorely missed.  

Thank you for all you have done for the community.  

Best of luck on your new adventure!  

3 Likes

I just wanted to thank you Nevalistis, for everything you did for the community, you are pretty rad.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you Nev. You will be missed.

2 Likes

Peace out Brandy. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

2 Likes

Good luck with the new venture! Tough time for a new job but I think you will be fine.

1 Like

she said her byes on the yellow brick road…

Good luck and all the best for your future!

2 Likes

With Nevalist left the team, it is officially mark the end of Diablo 3.

It is a sad news.

Carry on Brandy.

This entire forum will miss you so much.

I’m sure you will have a wonderful life following being a CM at Blizzard.

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work and dedication Brandy, you will sorely be missed. It’s been a pleasure seeing you grow as a person and building the bond of this community.

Thanks for the memories and I wish only the best for your future endeavors, God speed Nevalists!

2 Likes

Best wishes for your future success Brandy.

3 Likes

All good things…

Merdrah - Did you see that picture…you are there! <3

1 Like