Farewell and Thank You

Nev was a hard working CM…a lot of work behind the scenes…unappreciated at times.

All the best!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. As a community we’re are not always easy or fun to interact with but I’m sure that we all wish you the very best and good luck with your newest adventure.

Take care out there!

2 Likes

Omg, thank you for all the beautiful work you did for this game and I can 100% confirm my favorite community manager of all time. Love ya and all the best to you… will follow your twitter ofcourse. :wink:

1 Like

“Diablo has now transitioned on from maintenance mode to retirement home.”

1 Like

It was great having you by the Diablo community’s side all these years, Brandy. It won’t be the same with out you; you will be missed! Good luck on your new adventures! :heart:

9 Likes

The are hiring 3 people to replace her. The job adverts for part of it have been up for months.

Here are two of them.

They are not retiring the Diablo Franchise.

6 Likes

A light in the Darkness has dimmed.
Thank you for all you’ve done.
Stay powered up and good luck…

3 Likes

Thank you for all the hard work you’ve done for us over the past 8yrs or so. You’ll be solely missed. Tc

1 Like

Didn’t see this one coming.

Anyway, my best wishes for all future adventures. Rolling the dice might be risky as you know - pardon for using an expression from another game franchise - “the game was rigged from the start” but that only means one has to only adapt to the situation. Whatever it’ll be, I have a good feeling you’ll do fine.

1 Like

Not Tyvalir.

Aww, I’m in one of the photos! :smiley: And Toitle and Papa!

Sister, I know you’ll never be too far from my heart. I just wanted to say here that I’m so proud of your growth, and I look forward to seeing you spread your Death Maiden zoom kitty wings and broom further.

Although circumstances make it so we can’t see each other irl at any point soon, you’ll always have a home with me and PapaSha.

I love you so.

1 Like

now what will the barbs do???

J/K

best of luck in the future Nev, been a blast reading your stuff and thanks for being a voice of reason for the players as much as you could.

PS: and we’ll always have the smackdown of tableguy to remember!!

2 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooo. Now I’m sad Drew. :frowning:
Best wishes. <3

1 Like

Damn. Best of luck.

Also, the sky is falling :scream:

from Russia with love I wish you only positive emotions on your way! :smiley: :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for everything, hope your next Adventure is just as great!

1 Like

Sad to see you go, may lady luck bless you with your future endeavors!

moar… MOAR!! RAWR!!! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, and best of luck to you in whatever plans you have for the future

1 Like

Good luck in your future endeavors, and thanks again for everything you’ve done!

1 Like

— They’re leaving Middle-Earth.
— Never to return.
— I don’t know why, it makes me sad.

2 Likes

Best wishes in your future endeavors :heart:

2 Likes