Fake game crashes/disappearing game icon

Hi, i started playing for the season and what i notice now that whenever i enter a game, my client “fake” crashes to where it doesnt show the game. removes the game icon from the taskbar on my screen, but i can alt + tab back into it. this happens also when i leave game. each and every time and this only started now on this new season this has never happend to me before, ive tried repairing and restarting my pc. its the only thing running and it still keeps happening, my drivers are up to date.
ive also been to this thread the one about chroma software: Known Technical Support Issues - [Updated June 21, 2020!],
yesterday i did the step of going to the 1. Add or Edit the following line. The value should be 1, like so:
DisableChromaEffects "1" and this worked. yet today ( 26-2-2023) it again repeats the issue i had yesterday,

ive done all the options in here. and the problem persists.

Edit 27-2-2023 : i’ve found a workaround for rightnow by changing from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen it no longer does this weird crashing, but this doesnt seem like it should be the fix im still very confused here why the game does this.