Explosive Blast

With the new season quickly coming up. Could you guys please buff explosive blast so it actually kills things at higher grifts. It feels really bad when you have 9750% damage with 14k int wand of woh, orb of infinite depth, and 0 second cooldowns only to not be able to clear grift 90.

2 Likes

+1

I’ve been ages waiting for them to do something with this build, the more fun build in my opinion.

EB is not the best for high pushing but you can very easy clear 90s and even far beyond that.
Equip Deathwish, Etched Sigil. Wear Firebird, Tal Rasha or LoD.
It’s not far behind Meteor Shower and Frozen Orb builds.
As I said not very powerful, but solid nontheless.

I think the passives are on the wrong slots. If there was a bracer or jewelry slot for wand of woh it would be astronomically better. At the moment you have to choose between in-geom, deathwish, etched sigil, and orb of infinite depth. You can rock 3 of the four with cube but it eats all of your slots no matter what you give up an integral portion of your damage or tank. Explosive blast opens a path for a ton of builds and it has all available damage types. You yourself listed off how it could be used in firebird, tals, delseres, and LoN.