Executioner and Messerschimidt

Ok, I’ll try to be constructive here. Are you guys serious about this?

Messerschmidt’s Reaver

• New Legendary Power: Reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second when you slay an enemy.

The Executioner

• New Legendary Power: Attacks will slay enemies with less than (5-10%) health.

Come on, Devs, you can do better than that! You guys have an excellent opportunity of adding some relevant, build changing legendary powers, but you guys insist in adding some random useless leg. Power that no one will use? Might aswell leave it untouched. Seriously, consider adding some interesting mechanics such as:

• Rend % increased damage and Whirlwind fury spent refunded when hitting bleeding enemies (2h Wastes enabled)
  • Seismic Slam % increased damage against enemies standing in a Earthquake. ( New Phys MotE variant)

Give us meaningful legendaries powers, that even though it might not shake current meta, it will still add some viable and fun variants to our major builds.

Hope you guys reconsider this!

3 Likes

Good ideas. Executioner should trigger at 15-20% instead of 10%.

2 Likes

Messerschmidt’s Reaver seems like a poor man’s In Geom. Not quite sure what the point of it even is. I guess it certain conditions it could be equal or even better, but overall once you kill that first elite, In Geom does everything you need.

2 Likes

Well, a lot of builds excel more at kiling trash, rather than elites, and at high GRs in-geom is not in effect nearly as often.

Speaking of the Reaver… if this is equipped in a party will anything dying proc it? I would assume that is the case.

According to sVr’s thread in the PTR Feedback forum, Messerschmidt’s Reaver only procs on a player kill, not kills via pets or via assists.

Seems to work quite nice in the cube farming T16. I added a bit of dps but still pretty much the standard WW build. Does a better job of keeping my speed skill off cooldown.

Speed skill?

You mean Sprint? That doesn’t have a cooldown.

I was referring to IP Bravado, and WotB which give me and extra 60% movement speed between the two. Turns out with In-geom, because the killing is a little slower on T16, those skill go down on my setup. Messerschimdt is better than In-geom in my opinion because those skills have more up time.

1 Like

I wouldn’t limit this item potential to a similar option to In Geom. Devs should see this, I hope you too, Felix.

I’m leaning towards this opinion myself. Especially when you get a Guardian that has adds.