**EVOLVED** 18+ Friendly Gaming Community Recruiting

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your free time? If you answered yes, then Evolved will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We wanted a place where brand new players as well as the experienced player can feel welcome and feel like they belong. Our goal as a guild in any game we play is to experience as much of the content together as possible-from leveling and exploring the zones, to dungeons, end game raids, or guild pvp. Evolved is a place where you can come to game, hang out with friends, and just have fun!

You can read more or apply at our website/forums at: https:// evolvedgaming .org/ Or contact any officer in game!

Evolved is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

Evolved is excited to offer Guilds in: World of Warcraft-Alliance Proudmoore, World of Warcraft-Horde Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, as well as organization discord channels for many other computer and console games such as Apex: Legends, Borderlands 3, Destiny 2, Diablo 3, GTAV, Minecraft, Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption, World of Warcraft Classic PvE (Pagle), World of Warcraft Classic PvP (Whitemate) and much much more.

4 Likes

Are y’all on switch for D3

I’ve been part of Evolved since it was created and this community is amazing! Everyone is a ton of fun and I love that there are so many different games being played in Evolved. I love knowing I can jump into a game and find people in the Evolved community to play it with. We are constantly expanding our games and I am excited to see where we end up next!

Come check us out and see what Evolved has to offer! https:// evolvedgaming .org/

I play Nintendo Switch !

Well. It is almost that time for a new year. Have you gotten your community picked out for your new years resolution. Evolved has a lot more to offer then most other guilds out there. Come check us out at evolvedgaming .org. If you like what you see just register with the website.

Best of luck in the new year!!

1 Like

Check out Evolved for an amazing community! We play all kinds of games besides Diablo 3-WOW, ESO, FFXIV, League of Legends, Overwatch, Apex Legends, and more! Our roster of games is growing constantly!

If you are looking for an online home with people you can jump into many different games, Evolved might be the perfect place for you!

Come check us out and see what Evolved has to offer! https:// evolvedgaming .org/

Always a fun crew to hang out with here - hit us up if your looking for new gaming community to join!

1 Like

Always looking for more to come check out our community. New season of Diablo is under way and loads are back playing it again…

Season 21 brought a wave of players back to D3 within our community here in Evolved. If you’re looking for a place to play D3, but also might have interest in finding people to play other Blizzard and PC games with, give us a look! From D3, shooters, MMO’s, and MOBA’s, we have a little something for everyone,

Thank you!