Everyone showing in non season

After the maintenance most of my friends are showing as playing in non season even though they are playing season, how come?

Saw this issue Sept 19th as well

How is this not on the top of the list for anything D3 related right now?!!?

Just defines the state of the game and Blizzard’s continued broken commitments to ‘listen and hear us’… Maybe I missed it somewhere, but all I expect is for them to acknowledge the issue and present their path to a solution.

I was having less issues before the Wednesday update, now my whole clan is at 0 level, everyone shows off season, and still having issues with party invites at times, sometimes clan chat stops working and I have to close the game and reopen it. As well as the clan loot will stop showing at times.

I was having issues before that last update, but even more now… I even said it ironically that the next update would just break more spit because nobody is actually actively working on the issue… at least thats what appears to be so far.

Good luck Nephilim

What are they going to do wait another two weeks to try to fix it like last time. Plus again it really has nothing to public games. So it isn’t a rush to fix it. Yes it is showing level 0 with they paragon & non-season. But if you click on they profile and look at everything is fine.

Let see they did maints when everything was fine. They break the clan & friends side. They do another maints and it still broke in a way. It seams they have no clue how they broke it and have no clue in how to fix it. LOL

Is there an update/plan on this point?