Event in old tristam Bugged

I ran several times through the whole old tristam event thing but got stuck with not getting several bosses and detected that in the maze where the hidden bat [ shadow crow ] is the door between 2 rooms in the middle is stuck it does not open even though i put the 3 stones on the shrine.
So i ran several times over and over through the dungeon to find the missing bosses … but they never appear …
missing bosses are :
shadow crow

I tried to complete also my goal to get the sprinter reward and did all normal bosses as it supposed to be done within an hour but i did not get it as well.
Suddenly i realised if the bosses in the event count now as needed for the sprinter it would be impossible todo that solo in an hour running through all these levels.

blighthorn
lionskull
whichmoon
brokenstorm
blackstorm and last goldblight

1 Like

As all guides to the event will tell you, the bosses can appear on specific floors of the dungeon but they are not guaranteed to spawn. You will need to run the dungeon multiple times in order to get spawns of all the bosses you need.

Not getting the result you want in a randomly generated spawn is not a bug.

As for the Sprinter conquest, this requires you to…

Complete Acts I through V at max level in under 1 hour.

This means you have to be level 70 (max level) and you have to run through the entire Campaign Mode (Acts I to V), i.e. start in Tristram and do all the Campaign up to and including killing Malthael in under an hour.

You’re in a mess of confusing Sprinter with Boss Mode (all Bosses in under 20 minutes, which isn’t a Conquest this season) and thinking that this has anything what-so-ever to do with the Darkening of Tristram event, which it doesn’t.

You asume alot i just mentioned that it is bugged because i killed shadowcrow but it is still not reported being killed.
Another point did the port in the dungeon open for you or not ?!?!.
I have not said it is related but i did the sprinter event in time but it did not record it either, i am not sure if it was related to the message that work was done meanwhile.
So i am happy about that, anyway i killed in total shadow crow about 7 times and it is still not on the found bosses.
I am pretty sure i killed more of the missing bosses several times as well.
I do not want to kill 100 times the same needed items to see it not being counted.

So again it is BUGGED for sure.

Even if it is bugged (which it isn’t really), this is the wrong forum for this post. This has nothing to do with tech support. Try reading the stickies on the bug report forum, as well as the patch notes for the respective season.

1 Like

Given that you don’t seem to know what the Sprinter conquest entails, this is most likely user error than a bug.

2 Likes