EU servers broken

Login, can’t make new game.
After a few seconds try again, go into queue for 3/4 seconds that never counts down.
Force leave queue, try again to make new game and end up back in queue.
Quitting out completely “sometimes” allows a game to be played.

5 Likes

Same since Friday maintenance.
Problems loading game license, servers busy, when creating solo game: “unable to join game”.
GJ Blizz

3 Likes

can confirm still broken

Edit: tried non seasonal, it worked. then tried solo seasonal again and I now get ingame instead of error code 395000

Pls provide more details… I can launch a new game in both HC Seasonal and Seasonal Solo.

I made a solo GR with >320ms latency…then i go in a public game and i see 85ms!!! what the $#%$^ is going on with this game?? This is MADNESS!!! bot attack at EU now or servers are off after maintenance?

1 Like

I have the same issue. Constant loading license, could not join errors, over and over. Then randomly it works. Hopefully this shows up in some kind of monitoring…

1 Like

UP ! The issue persists, it’s becoming quite inconvenient. Please consider this topic!

2 Likes

Same with NA servers. 252 Average Latency. This has gone beyond being considered rediculous anymore.

I would also like to bring this to the attention of the support team.

I have probably tried around 6 or so times to get ingame. The error messages I get are to the effect of being unable to retrieve the licence for the game, server is busy, or it just hangs in the queue.

Is there some sort of DDoS underway or is there a difficulty with the international connection between Africa and Europe, or is it just high server load?

Either way, it is frustrating when this happens.

PS. My ping lag is beyond sky high most of the time this month (600ms+), and in Africa a ping lag of 100ms is seen as decent enough when playing games hosted in the EU or US regions, or anywhere else not local to ZA.