EU server - error code 24004

Same error 24004. Blizzard Assistance doesn’t give visibility on analysis/resolution. It is just a nightmare to create an assistance ticket (it requires technical expertise to extract mandatory OS logs). This user assistance process is just not acceptable for product we pay for.

3 Likes

Same error 24004 , On all my acc

Same error since yesterday.

Yeah same problem here as well

EU Tech Support have posted they’re aware of the issue, but no workaround / fix as yet…

1 Like

EU Tech Support report the root cause has been fixed…

1 Like

fake news , still got that error :frowning:

1 Like

Hi !
The same for me ! (French Server Europe)
~50 trials today
(Bounties, Rift, Grift) impossible connect public server T16.
Thank.

i have this problem too…

Well it’s not fixed then, if many people still have the problem lol

I still have this problem.

Problem still not fixed, congratulation blizzard.
Freezes not repaired
Greyed start button not repaired
“1016” not repaired
Isn’t it better to shut down the servers?

1 Like

Still the same problem. Cant join T16 rift, grift or bounties.

Yep spot on. I just wish they made the game single play offline playable first then shut down the servers.

I’m also affected, error 24004 on all my Non-Seasonal characters. No bounties, rifts, key wardens, and greater rift T16 (t15 and below work)

Hi:

Public game only ? or any game (private and public) ?

==============================================================

If the issue only arises in public games, then you could create/join a T16 private game with your friends and/or clan mates until this issue is fully resolved… or play solo T16.

1 Like

Still same problem … Bounties are important and cant join public games doing them alone is impossible for results and still 5 days and counting with no fix … just sad

I have same problem.

It works since a few minutes.

Work time began in us west coast?

Hey everyone,

The Diablo 3 team resolved a matchmaking issue that was causing error 24004 so everything should be working properly now.

If you run into this error again in the future please create a new thread with the details.

Thanks!

2 Likes