EU server - error code 24004

T16 and T1 public can not be selected on EU servers. Error code 24004 is displayed. And so far no thread?

What about technical support? Is there anyone else?

4 Likes

same, T15 seems to work

After i closed game and restart i can now join t16. Maybe support was super fast?

Edit:
Tried it again and same error: 24004 can not join.

I first got this error (24004), so restarted the game client and after that have error 10017 and can’t login anymore.

Same error 24004. Blizzard Assistance doesn’t give visibility on analysis/resolution. It is just a nightmare to create an assistance ticket (it requires technical expertise to extract mandatory OS logs). This user assistance process is just not acceptable for product we pay for.

3 Likes

Same error 24004 , On all my acc

Same error since yesterday.

Yeah same problem here as well

EU Tech Support have posted they’re aware of the issue, but no workaround / fix as yet…

1 Like

EU Tech Support report the root cause has been fixed…

1 Like

fake news , still got that error :frowning:

1 Like

Hi !
The same for me ! (French Server Europe)
~50 trials today
(Bounties, Rift, Grift) impossible connect public server T16.
Thank.

i have this problem too…

Well it’s not fixed then, if many people still have the problem lol

I still have this problem.

Problem still not fixed, congratulation blizzard.
Freezes not repaired
Greyed start button not repaired
“1016” not repaired
Isn’t it better to shut down the servers?

1 Like

Still the same problem. Cant join T16 rift, grift or bounties.

Yep spot on. I just wish they made the game single play offline playable first then shut down the servers.

I’m also affected, error 24004 on all my Non-Seasonal characters. No bounties, rifts, key wardens, and greater rift T16 (t15 and below work)

Hi:

Public game only ? or any game (private and public) ?

==============================================================

If the issue only arises in public games, then you could create/join a T16 private game with your friends and/or clan mates until this issue is fully resolved… or play solo T16.

1 Like

Still same problem … Bounties are important and cant join public games doing them alone is impossible for results and still 5 days and counting with no fix … just sad