EU PC Help with conquests

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me to achieve the bosses and cursed conquests?

I have everything but I need the conquest to get the mummy pet :slight_smile:

I have some advice…

1. Don’t do Boss Mode. Instead, level a LoD gem to Rank 25 (or higher) and do The Thrill conquest for doing a GR45 solo without set items equipped using just legendaries. The LoD gem makes this pretty trivial. As you’re using a Demon Hunter, take a look at https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-the-thrill-conquest-build-season-23-patch-2-7 for a LoD Multishot build for it.
  2. Curses! Act V, Paths of the Drowned. You’re looking for the event Cursed Peat. Whilst this can be a bounty, it can also be active without it being the bounty, so take a quick run around the map and look for it. (It’s at the top of a massive rectangular ziggurat). If you find it, just shout out in General Chat that you’ve got the event, and ask for people to come help you. You’ll get people willing to help and/or people that also need the Conquest. Remember that it only needs to be done at Torment 10, so don’t do it at Torment 16.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I did as you suggested and completed it yesterday.

It took me some time to find the cursed peat… Like 3 hours or so. Tried one day and it was impossible… I had like 12 king of the hill events and none cursed peat but the following day it came very fast.

The level 45 rift with LOD was quite easy after gearing up.

Thanks

1 Like

Could someone power level me please pc eu