Etherial Hydra Bow - Vengeance Issue

I found an Etherial Hydra bow that rolled a Vengeance Reduction of 55%. It appears that this overrides the percentage of my Dawn in the cube, e.g. I only get 55% with this mod and not 65% as I should. I was hoping for it to be additive :slight_smile: but it definitely should not detract, IMHO.

Could you people read the stickied threads before posting an unnecessary thread?

Equipped items with the same power always take precedence over the cubed power. Working as intended.

edit:

25) Getting Less Benefit from an Affix when Equipped while also selected in Cube
When you have the same power on an equipped item, and in the Cube, the value of the equipped item is always used, even if that’s a lower value than the maximized value the Cube would give you.
-Credit Meteorblade

5 Likes

Not to mention it was already similarly ask and answered about 5 threads down from this one

4 Likes

That thread may as well not exist.

1 Like

That thread helps me out a lot, as it means I can just copy and paste the answer whilst telling people that they should have read it there.

1 Like

Maybe Blizzard should create a filter so that thread is required reading before creating first thread in the bug forums. Seems vast majority of these bug reports that are not bugs are opened by players with 0 previous posts.

1 Like

Or, you can just accept it, and get to look all intelligent and shiz when you answer the repeated question for the 100th time. Or is that 300th if it was a spear?