Ethereal achievement not loading

Any progress in this matter???

2 Likes

My friend and I both finished the achievement on the weekend of the season end. I relogged to see the ethereal transmogs at the mystic, whereas she did not (assuming all would be fine). I see my transmogs now during S25 (seasonal and not), whereas she does not. Maybe that’s the common factor: whether you logged in after acquiring the achievement before season end (or perhaps before recent patch)?

2 Likes

the same problem with me. EU Server

2 Likes

I’m also pretty sure that i’ve farmed all the ethereals last season, and i can’t see the achievment and can’t use the transmogs.

2 Likes

Same for me. I did the achievment and its gone and can’t transmogify…

3 Likes

Adding my account to the pile which are missing achievements. Logged in to start the season today and it was missing entirely.

3 Likes

Same situation here.I spent a lot of time, but in season 25, no transmog, no achievement…

2 Likes

same for me,no achievemlent and no transmog

2 Likes

Just tried to transmog for the first time season 25. Same issue for me… Achievement no where to be found and no transmogs at mystic.

2 Likes

Any updates on this? Missing mine aswell

3 Likes

Same issue, completed the achievement, no feat and can’t transmog. Very annoyed, massive amounts of time wasted….

3 Likes

Hi, is there eny updates to missing transmog/feat of strength? still missing both in EU.

4 Likes

Same here. No achievement visible and no ethereal transmogs available at the mystic, although I completed it in S24. Feels bad …

2 Likes

Any updates? We all worked really hard for this achievement.

6 Likes

Would also like to know when this bug is going to be resolved. Any news? Almost a month now.

5 Likes

Same here, no achievement visible and no ethereal transmogs available even though I completed it in S24.

2 Likes

Can we get an ETA on when this bug is going to be fixed?

4 Likes

I know they said they were investigating but that was like two months ago and this is still bugged. Considering how much effort this Feat took, I feel like it at least deserves some kind of update. It’s starting to feel like they are just hoping we forget about it.

6 Likes

It is now three months later and we still haven’t received any updates concerning this issue.

3 Likes

It’s been three months. Is the fix for this going to be included in 2.7.3 on live?

7 Likes