Error con 2 partes

Buenas noches.
Tengo el diablo 3 Reaper of souls,esta tarde he estado jugando con el Nigromante (un personaje muy divertido!).
Después de cenar me he ido a conectar para jugar con amigo la temporada 22 (que llevamos unos días jugando).
PRIMER FALLO. Cuando me he conectado me ponía fallo del DLC! Y no podía seguir la campaña. He salido del juego y lo vuelto a cargar. SEGUNDO FALLO. Ya no solo a dejado de funcionar el DLC, sino que también todo lo que tenia se a borrado. Al iniciar el juego me a cargado unos datos de hace años y lo he perdido TODO LO QUE TENÍA! Porfavor una solución??.

Google translate gives us this…

Goodnight.
I have the devil 3 Reaper of souls, this afternoon I have been playing with the Necromancer (a very funny character!).
After dinner I went online to play with a friend in season 22 (which we have been playing for a few days).
FIRST FAILURE. When I connected I got a DLC failure! And he could not continue the campaign. I have exited the game and reloaded it. SECOND FAULT. Not only has the DLC stopped working, but also everything I had has been erased. When I started the game I loaded some data from years ago and I have lost EVERYTHING I HAD! Please a solution ??.

Most likely reason for missing / old heroes is that you might have logged into the wrong server region…

…and your up-to-date / well geared heroes are on the region you normally play on.