Error Code 319018

Error Code 319018
We can not open chat in german community Great Rifts since days.
The error appears after activate community chat.

1 Like

We have this error too, dont open chat community “Rift it forward RU”

1 Like

Same here, with multiple comms on EU servers. While reconnecting it said I’m not a member of the comm. Tried leaving and then rejoining, but although I get them in my list like if I had joined 'em, still can’t connect and getting that I’m not a member. In my case the comms in question are ‘WTF and Friends’ and ‘Greater Rifts’ on the EU (English) server.

1 Like

still the same problem, more and more comms getting bugged :confused:

1 Like

So after some time this is what’s happening.

It started with being disconnected from some communities when starting D3, and being unable to reconnect.

So I tried to leave those communities, so I could rejoin them, but it wouldn’t let me remove them from my list, saying I’m not a member. Only after restarting D3, some of them got removed from my list.

Problem is I wasn’t able to rejoin those communities. And now when I start the game somehow I find most of them in my list again. With at times more than 10 communities in my list. Still unable to join the channels or remove/join them normally without playing a game of chance with game restarts.

1 Like

Season Vaults
I’m the leader of this Community yet I can’t even join the chat…
Good job Blizzard!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I am the leader of the STATUS community and just like you, I cannot join him. All communities throw errors 319018.